collezionare bustine di zucchero Copyright © 2008 SWEET SUGAR WORLD-UN DOLCE MONDO DI ZUCCHERO. Tutti i diritti riservati.


            Homedomande e rispostezucchero produzionebustine da scambiobustine di zuccheroscambio esterebustine mancanti

                            zucchero wordeventi e fotoMc Donald's bustinebustine tematicheAirlines bustineserie Svizzeraserie Russia






If you'd like to discover the CITIES ITALIAN.

Transport connections distance:

Pieve di Cento - Milano   213 km.

Pieve di Cento - Venezia Venice  151 km.

Bus Pieve di Cento - S. Pietro in Casale (15 minutes) - train from S. PIETRO IN CASALE - VENEZIA  (2 HOURS COST TICKET EURO 7,10 s.e.&.o)

Pieve di Cento - Firenze Florence 153 Km. 

Bus Pieve di Cento - S. Pietro in Casale - train S. PIETRO IN CASALE - FIRENZE (1 HOUR 15 MINUTES COST TICKET EURO 26,50)

Bologna - Roma 391 Km.


PMappa Pieve di CentoIEVE DI CENTO

Medieval origin, Pieve di Cento still contains the urban structure: a wealth of monuments and works of art (paintings by Guercino and Guido Reni in the Church of Santa Maria Maggiore) elegantly inserted in the jewel of architecture that is at its center. Rich of monuments and art works. The historic centre reveals visible influences of the seventeen century, and maintains the elderly structure of the city walls, embraced by four doors, the principal accesses to the city: Cento, Bologna, and Ferrara.
Amongst the interest points, emerges La Collegiata with art pieces by Guercino and Guido Reni, the Saint Trinità Church, the city theatre “ALICE ZEPILLI”, the OperaPia Galuppi, the Pinacoteca Civica, the city fortifications and the Bargellini Museum.Sito Internet:
Church and Museums and places of greatest importance: - Church of St. Maria Maggiore - Holy Trinity Church - Chapel of Santa Chiara - The "Four Door" - The Rocca - The Theatre - The Art Gallery - Museum of Contemporary Magi 900 Art Bargellini:

The Museum of Italian generation MAGI 900 of 900, founded by entrepreneur and art collector Giulio Bargellini in a former grain storage silos, offering art lovers a wide view of the twentieth century Italian art with a careful eye contemporary. The collection, built upon the acquisitions of the same personal Bargellini today includes more than 2.000 works of modern and contemporary art including painting, sculpture, photography and installations. We can therefore see the masterpieces of the great names that have marked the history of the twentieth century, Afro, Balla, Burri, Boccioni, Cagli, Campigli, Carrà, Capogrossi, Casorati, Corpora, Crippa, De Chirico, Depero, Dova, Guttridge, Manzù , A. Martini, Melotti, Minguzzi, Modigliani, Arnaldo e Giò Pomodoro, Recalcati, Savinio, Severini, Sironi, Vedova, to name a few. The Museum thus embraces the recently concluded century with works by artists grouped in decades until the generation born in the 40s. The intention is to enrich the already large collection each year through new acquisitions and donations. Intense is also the exhibition program that, under the artistic direction of Vittoria Coen, presents solo and group investigating particular aspects of the short century. Furthermore, with a particularly innovative choice for a company and only museum of its kind in Italy, the MAGI 900 has also supported a policy to their cultural exhibitions Art Consulting, headed by Roberto Mazzacurati. Website:

Pieve di Cento wurde im Mittelalter gegründet und hat seine historischen Strukturen und seinen Charme bewahrt. Die Sehenswürdigkeiten und Kunstwerke (man kann Bilder von Guercino und Guido Reni in der Kirche St. Maria Maggiore besichtigen) liegen wunderbar aneinandergefügt in der Altstadt, die ein wahres architektonisches Juwel ist.
Pieve di Cento befindet sich genau zwischen den drei Städten Bologna, Ferrara und Modena, die einfach und leicht von dort erreicht werden können. Das Messegelände von Bologna liegt nur 30 Autominuten von Pieve di Cento entfernt. Bedeutsame Sehenswürdigkeiten und Museen sind:- die Kirche St. Maggiore - die Kirche St. Trinità - die vier Stadttore - die Wehrburg - das Stadttheater - die städtische Gemäldegalerie - das Museum der Zeitgenössischen Kunst G. Bargellini.Sito Internet:

Español De origen medieval, Pieve di Cento conserva la estructura urbanistica: rica de monumentos y obras de artes (cuadros del Guercino y de Guido Reni en la Iglesia de Santa Maria Mayor) elegantemente introducidos en la arquitectura que forma el centro de Pieve di Cento. Pieve di Cento se encuentra en el centro ideal entre tres ciudades: Bologna, Ferrara y Modena. La feria de Bologna.Lugares y Museos de interés: Iglesia de Santa Maria Mayor - Iglesia de la eve Santísima Trinidad - Capilla de Santa Clara - Las cuatro Puertas - La Roca - El Teatro Comunal - La Pinacoteca Cívica - El Museo de Arte Contemporáneo G. Bargellini.

Français Pieve di Cento est riche en monuments et en œuvres d’art joliment mis en valeur par le centre historique du village qui est un véritable bijou d’architecture (dans l’église S.M. Maggiore, vous pourrez voir entre autres des tableaux des peintres Guido Reni et Giovanni Francesco Barbieri - dit “Le Guerchin”).
Pieve di Cento est favorablement situé entre trois villes importantes – Bologna, Ferrara et Modena – que vous pourrez aisément et rapidement atteindre du village. Le centre de foires et d’expositions “Bologna Fiere” se trouve à peu près à 30 minutes en voiture du village.

Endroits et musées d’intérêt:

- L’église de Santa Maria Maggiore - L’église de Santissima Trinità - La chapelle de Santa Chiara - Les quatres portes anciennes du village - La forteresse - Le théâtre municipal - La galérie d’art municipale - Le musée d’art contemporain G. Bargellini Sito Internet:

CENTO Governor's Palace

Info in EnglishJust two kilometres faraway can be visited the city of Cento that, as Pieve does, offers the possibility of peaceful walks through the extended city fortifications, punctuated by its several doors.
Besides that, it can also be visited the “SANDRO PARMEGGIANI” Museum, the Modern Art Gallery ARNOLD BONZAGNI, the Astronomic Observatory P.BURGATTI, and the PINACOTECA CIVICA that preserves the biggest world concentration of Guercino art works, as too Carracci works and several emilian painters. The tour starts from Piazzale Bonzagni beside a public garden where a statue of Ugo Bassi stands. A hero of the Italian Resorgimento movement, he was born here in 1801 on August 12. From here, take Corso Guercino (A), Cento’s main thoroughfare along the right hand side of which is a long row of arcades. Some of the older houses feature wooden arcades and among these, the house at number 74, Casa Pannini, (15th century) has a splendid façade with double ogive windows. Almost facing number 49 is the birthplace of the historian and philosopher Giovan Francesco Erri (1729-1783), now the offices of the Partecipanza Agraria, a very old, local, savings institution. More than once during mediaeval times, the Bishop of Bologna and the Abbot of Nonantola gave land to the city to administer collectively. Rich and powerful landowners frequently tried to take possession of these properties but in the end, the poor won and the communal system prevailed. Still today, these properties belong to the Partecipanza that twenty years ago redistributed them amongst its members by means of an ancient criterion system. The 18th century former Church of San Lorenzo stands facing a beautiful piazzetta and is now used as an Auditorium. A little further along is the superb Piazza del Guercino, dominated by the imposing Palazzo del Governatore (B) (16th century), that was the residence of the ruling Este family and then Papal delegates that governed the city. The beautiful façade has been refurbished numerous times over the ages whereas the central tower has retained its original 16th century lines. Ownership of Cento (along with neighbouring Pieve) was hotly disputed with adjacent provinces and was formally placed under the care of the Bishops of Bologna. Their control however was so ineffective as to allow the local community a great deal of freedom of action. This rather nice little arrangement came to an abrupt end in 1502 when Lucrezia Borgia, the daughter of Pope Alessandro VI, married Alfonso d’Este, the Duke of Ferrara. Part of her amazingly rich dowry (chroniclers of the time labelled it a “gold mine”) was Cento and Pieve. And so the palazzo del governatore was built - a symbol of no longer “formal” control on behalf of the new ruling family. In 1598, Cento, along with all the Este properties passed to direct Papal rule whom replaced the Duke’s governors with Papal delegates but without restoring the freedoms once enjoyed. The Modern Art Galery Aroldo Bonzagni, dedicated to one of the most important Italian artists of the 1900’s (Cento 1887 – Milan 1918), is now housed in the palazzo. The gallery exhibits other works by artists such as Giacomo Balla, Mario Sironi, Michele Cascella, Achille Funi, Aligi Sassu, Salvatore Fiume, Pietro Annigoni, Domenico Cantatore, Lucio Fontana, Arnaldo Pomodoro and many others. The 17th century Town Hall building is also situated along the piazza. There is an Eclectic/Liberty-style building at the corner of Via Matteotti. Take Via Provenziali and on the left, between numbers 3b and 3c you will find an alleyway that leads to the small Ghetto area that has been recently restored. The short right-angled street of the Jewish Quarter opens out into Via Malagodi where you turn right. You will soon see the Church of San Pietro, that was built in the 14th century but greatly restored in the 1900’s. The interior houses 19th century frescoes and some canvases by Benedetto Zallone and Matteo Loves. A little further along stands a small, abandoned 18th century church (at number 19) and the unpretentious arcaded house (number 13) where Guercino and his brother Paolo Antonio lived for many years. Giovan Francesco Barbieri was born in Cento in 1591. The nickname “Guercino”, with which he became famous, was given him because of the way he squinted after a fright in his childhood. Son of simple countryfolk, he showed his talent at a very early age and it is said that  at eight years of age he painted an amazing Madonna on the wall of his house. During his apprenticeship he was influenced by Scarsellino from Ferrara and through him by Veneto colourism. Later in life Guercino saw this style at first hand whilst visiting Venice (1618). His meeting in Bologna with the Carraccis was of great significance, especially that with Ludovico who widened the Cento artist’s horizons on the most up to date painting techniques in use at that time. Even as a youth he achieved considerable note and was given a number of commissions particularly in Bologna, Ferrara and Cento. Some of his most famous frescoes must be those at the Casa Pannini. He had a number of patrons during those times and one of them was the Papal Legate to Bologna, Cardinal Ludovisi who bought a number of his works and the Papal Legate to Ferrara, Cardinal Serra who not only bought his works but also made him a Knight of the Order of the Golden Spur (Cavaliere dell’Aurata Milizia). In 1621, Ludovisi became Pope Gregory XV and immediately had the young man that had become his favourite painter brought to Rome. During the three-year period with the Pope as his patron, Guercino met many new people and carried out numerous commissions for the church and Roman aristocratic families. After Pope Gregory’s death, Barbieri returned to Cento where he lived for many years in an unassuming house, receiving commissions and distinguished guests alike. Among these guests was Queen Cristina of Swabia whom they say, wanted to touch the right hand of the painter that had created so many masterpieces. At the height of his fame, Guercino received many tempting offers including that of becoming court painter for the Duke of Modena, King Charles I of England and King Louis XIII of France. He accepted none of these offers and instead preferred to lead a quiet life in the town where he was born and that he loved deeply. After the death of Guido Reni in 1642, he moved to Bologna where he was very soon considered the new leader of local art. He died in Bologna in 1666. If you take Via Malagodi and then Via Donati you will arrive at the turreted Porta Pieve (C) that marks the exit from the city going towards Pieve di Cento. This village, already in the Bologna territory is very near-by (easily reached on foot) and its history is closely tied to that of Cento. This itinerary however, continues by turning into Via Campagnoli, a short street that leads to the second part of Corso Guercino to where the  Teatro Borgatti (D) stands. The building stands out with its striped, two-tone, terracotta façade. It was designed by Antonio Giordani and opened in 1861. The theatre houses two small museums dedicated to local musicians who became famous on the international scene. Almost facing the theatre, at number 52 is the imposing Palazzo Rusconi that now houses a bank. A trompe l’oeil in the background of the courtyard can be seen. Continuing down the street you will see the former Church of San Filippo Neri on the left that features a main altar by Ferdinando Bibiena (18th century) and the Sanctuary of Beata Vergine della Rocca, built in 1884 over an older church. The Sanctuary is situated at the entrance to an enormous square that houses the exquisite Rocca (E), built in 1378 and modified towards the end of the 15th century by the bishops of Bologna (Filippo Calandrini and Cardinal Giuliano della Rovere). Standing proudly in front of the fortress is a pure white statue of Guercino. Heading back towards the centre, turn left into Via Accarisio that will lead you to Via Ugo Bassi. Turn right and this will take you to the Collegiate Church of San Biagio that has an incomplete façade. The interior is characterised by 18th century Bolognese architecture and was designed by Alfonso Torreggiani. Among the altar canvases are 17th century works by Domenico Mona, Ercole and Benedetto Gennari, but above all stands out the San Carlo Borromeo in prayer by Guercino (1614). The chancel (19th century) was designed by Torreggiani and donated to the church by Pope Benedict XIV.  A little after the church at the corner with Via Matteotti (number 16) is the former Pawnshop, that now houses the Civic Picture Gallery (F). A rich and varied collection of paintings from the period between the 1500 and 1800’s is on display in the gallery. Many of the works are by Guercino including St. Peter’s Chair (1618), The Risen Christ appears to the Virgin (1628-29), Madonna with Child (1629), The Baptist in the desert (1650) and many sketches. Another painting of great significance is the Madonna with Child and the Saints Giuseppe and Francesco (1591) by Ludovico Carracci. There are also works by Gennari, di Benedetto Zallone, Ubaldo Gandolfi, Denis Calvaert and Domenico Panetti. In front of the gallery stands the War Memorial, an imposing classicalstyle archway. Beside the museum is the bell tower of the Collegiate Church of San Biagio. The slender, very elegant tower is in brick and terracotta and markedly distant from the church it belongs to. Continuing along Via Matteotti, you will come across the Palazzo Scarselli (18th century) at number 58. This is now home to the Civic Library. A little further along on the right you will see a small churchyard that lies in front of the colourful Church of Rosario (G). The church was designed by Guercino for the Brotherhood of the Rosary of which he was Prior. Many of his works of art are kept here including the Crucifixion and the Our Lady of the Assumption. The main altar by Bibiena (1727) stands out amidst the ornate furnishings. A short walk along Via San Salvatore up the side of the church will take you to Via Baruffaldi. If you turn right here, you will find the birthplace of Ugo Bassi at number 7. Ugo Bassi was born in Cento in 1801 and took up a vocation for the church by entering the Barnabite Order. He was a noted orator but his fiery sermons on the rights of the poor and concepts of an Italy that was equal for all gained him the animosity and, on occasion, outright censorship by his superiors. The year 1848 was crucial to his life: at the outbreak of popular uprisings he was sent along with the Pope’s army as chaplain but he very soon crossed over to the side of the insurrectionists. In Rome he actively participated in the birth of the Republic and her defence against enemies from abroad. When the Republic fell, he followed Garibaldi’s retreat towards the north to defend Venice that was the last of the Italian cities still offering resistance to the Austrian army. He never arrived- he was  captured at Comacchio then brought to Bologna where he was executed. Turning now to the right, you will arrive at the gardens alongside Piazzale Bonzagni from where the tour began.

Info auf DeutschDer Name Cento geht auf die Zeit der Römer zurück, die im 2. Jh. v. C. weite Landstriche der Poebene trockenlegten, Wälder abholzten und das Land in Zenturien (daher der Name) einteilten. Zunächst war Cento nur ein kleiner Fischerort inmitten weiter Feuchtgebiete. Von diesem Ursprung zeugt noch ein roter Krebs, der das Wappen der Stadt schmückt.
Nach dem Jahr 1000 erfolgte eine groß angelegte Urbarmachung der Gegend, und Cento entwickelte sich allmählich zu einem wichtigen Zentrum der Landwirtschaft. Die Gemeinde erhielt Ländereien als Schenkungen vom Bischof von Bologna und dem Abt von Nonantola und richtete die sogenannte Partecipanza Agraria ein. Nutznießer dieses Systems, bei dem das Land alle zwanzig Jahre nach einem Rotationsprinzip neu verteilt wird, sind seit jeher die männlichen Erben derjenigen Familien, die den Kern der städtischen Bevölkerung bilden.
Cento gehörte lange Zeit zum Besitz der Kirche von Bologna, wurde jedoch als Grenzstadt von Anfang an von den benachbarten Stadtstaaten und insbesondere von Ferrara begehrt. Als 1502 Lucrezia Borgia den Herzog Alfonso I d'Este heiratete, entzog ihr Vater, der Papst Alexander VI, die Stadt dem Bischof von Bologna und sprach sie als Mitgift für seine Tochter der Familie Este zu. Mit dem Ende der Macht der Este über Ferrara 1598 fiel Cento an den Kirchenstaat zurück. Damit begannen für die Stadt zwei Jahrhunderte der architektonischen und urbanistischen Erneuerung und des kulturellen Glanzes.
Einen wesentlichen Beitrag zu dieser Entwicklung leistete der Maler Guercino, der in Cento geboren wurde, hier arbeitete und zu einem der größten Künstler des italienischen Barocks avancierte.
Im Jahr 1754 verlieh Papst Benedikt XIV Cento offiziell den Rang einer Stadt und formalisierte damit die Bedeutung des Ortes innerhalb des italienischen Kirchenstaates.Guercino Platz (Piazza del Guercino)Piazza del Guercino ist das Herz der Stadt, ein lebhafter Platz inmitten malerischer historischer Gebäude. Hier trifft man sich zu jeder Tageszeit unter schattigen Arkaden, am Kiosk oder in den zahlreichen Cafès. Hier erlebt und kommentiert man all die vielen Ereignisse, die das intensive kulturelle und wirtschaftliche Leben der Stadt skandieren.Palazzo del Governatore
Dieses Gebäude wurde 1502 anlässlich der Hochzeit zwischen Alfonso I d'Este und Lucrezia Borgia und des Anschlusses von Cento an das Herzogtum Ferrara errichtet. Es diente ein Jahrhundert lang als Regierungssitz für die Statthalter, die den Hof der Este in Cento repräsentierten. Der Palazzo wurde 1919 umfassend nach mittelalterlichen Vorbildern restauriert, bewahrt aber am Uhrturm noch immer die klassischen Linien, die ihm der Architekt Francesco Giraldini aus Cento um 1550 verlieh. Im Innern des Gebäudes befindet sich die Galerie für Moderne Kunst A. Bonzagni. Palazzo Comunale
Dieser Palazzo entstand ab 1612 anstelle einiger Bürgerhäuser. Die Fassade war ursprünglich mit Fresken von Guercino dekoriert, weist aber heute einen langen durchlaufenden
Balkon aus Marmor auf. Darüber erkennt man eine effektvolle architektonische Struktur, die das zentrale Stadtwappen umfasst, darunter einige Arkaden auf Bögen, die von achteckigen Säulen getragen
werden. Im Innern des Gebäudes befindet sich der sehr schön dekorierte Sitzungsaal des Stadtrats (Sala Consiliare).
DieStadtburg wurde Ende des 14. Jh. auf Veranlassung des Bischofs von Bologna errichtet und sollte zunächst dazu dienen, das Streben der Einwohner nach Autonomie einzudämmen. In der Folgezeit
wurde sie mehrfach umgebaut, um sie den jeweilgen Erfordernissen der Militärarchitektur anzupassen und sie immer wieder neu gegen den Ansturm feindlicher Truppen zu rüsten. Das heutige Erscheinungsbild geht noch weitgehend auf den Umbau zurück, den der Kardinal Giuliano della Rovere, der spätere Papst Julius II, 1483 in Auftrag gab. Nicht mehr vorhanden sind der Burggraben und die Zugbrücken der damaligen Zeit. Nachdem die Burg ihre ursprüngliche militärische Funktion verloren hatte, diente sie vor allem als Gefängnis für politische Häftlinge und Banditen. Heute wird sie als Veranstaltungsort für Ausstellungen, kulturelle und gastronomische Events etc. genutzt. Zugänglich in Begleitung Auf dem Platz vor der Burg befand sich bis vor kurzem die Statue des Guercino, ein Werk des Bildhauers S. Galletti (1832-1904). Diese Statue ist nun an ihren ursprünglichen Aufstellungsort, Piazza Guercino, zurückversetzt worden.
Das Stadttheater wurde zwischen 1856 und 1861 nach Entwürfen von Antonio Giordani und Fortunato Lodi errichtet. Die Außenmauern sind mit sehr auffälligen, streifenförmig angeordneten Klinkern verkleidet und mit eklektischen Tonelementen verziert.
Darunter erkennt man dekorative Rahmen, Kandelaber, Medaillons mit Portraits bekannter Persönlichkeiten, Büsten von Künstlern, Friese mit figürlichen Darstellungen und Basreliefs.
Besonders hervorgehoben sind drei Bögen über dem Eingang des Theaters mit je einem Fenster darüber und einem abschließenden Giebel. Der Innenraum ist nach dem klassischen Modell des italienischen Theaters in Hufeisenform gestaltet und verfügt über drei Reihen von Logen, eine Galerie und eine Parterre. Besonders interessant sind die Dekorationen im kleinen Saal (19. Jh.) und zwei Museen. Eines dieser Museen dokumentiert anhand von Schriftstücken, Objekten und dgl. Ausschnitte aus dem Leben des berühmten Tenorsängers Giuseppe Borgatti aus Cento.
Das andere ist Arrigo Tassinari gewidmet und illustriert anhand von Gegenständen, Auszeichnungen u.ä. die außergewöhnliche Karriere des Mannes, der als Begründer der Schule des italienischen Flötenspiels gilt. Die Dekoration beschränkt sich nicht auf die Fassade sondern ist umlaufend. Dadurch entsteht ein sehr eindrucksvoller plastischer und chromatischer Effekt.
Unten: Der elegante kleine Saal des Theaters ist mit Fresken aus dem 19. Jh. dekoriert. KULTUR UND KONGRESSZENTRUM PANDURERA. Das Zentrum Pandurera ist ein modernes und komfortables Kulturzentrum, das sich aufgrund seiner bequemen Einrichtung und seiner fortschrittlichen technischen Ausstattung, insbesondere im Bereich Lichttechnik, als idealer Veranstaltungsort für Kongresse, Tagungen, Seminare, Kurse, Meetings u. ä. anbietet. Das Zentrum verfügt über ein Auditorium mit 500 Plätzen, einen Lehrsaal, einen Versammlungsraum sowie über einen weiträumigen Meeting-Point und eine hauseigene Bar.


Bologna is the regional capital of Emilia Romagna, and a compulsory point of passage between the North and South of the Peninsula. An Etruscan and then Gallic settlement, it was first a colony and then a Roman Municipality. During the Middle Ages the city proclaimed itself a Free Common and reached the top of its power in 1249 with the victory of the Fossalta battle where King Enzo, son of the Emperor Frederic II, was made prisoner. Within its walls, the first University of the world saw the light in the XI century. Seigniories followed one another until the town in the XVI century fell once and for all under the influence of the Papal State while at the same time maintaining its own ancient magistracies, first of all the senate, and its own ambassador in Rome. In the charming historical center, among the best preserved in the world, many ancient palaces and churches stand and witness the cultural relevance that Bologna has had in the course of the centuries. A most modern Fair District, an efficient Congress Palace, up-to-date welcome structures crown a rich group of industrial companies of primary importance in the mechanical sector and in the field of agricultural and food processing, etc. Just take a walk along the nearly 40 kilometers of porticoes that decorate its streets allows to catch aspects of a life full of moods, to follow shopping itineraries in glamorous boutiques or in large and small street markets, also for food, to know a many-sided reality, culturally and  economically at home in XXI century Europe

LOCALITIES: Bargellino, Casteldebole, Croce del Biacco, Dozza, Lavino di Mezzo, Madonna di San Luca (Santuario), Noce, Paderno, Quarto Superiore, San Nicolò di Villola, San Sisto, Sostegno
TOWN HALL Comune di Bologna
ADDRESS Piazza Maggiore 6 - 40121 BOLOGNA
PHONE URP (information office): 051 203040
FAX URP (information office): 051 232381
Motorways: Autostrada A1"Autostrada del Sole":
- tollgate Bologna- Casalecchio (if coming from Firenze)
- tollgate Bologna-Borgo Panigale (if coming from Milano)
Autostrada A14:
- tollgate Bologna-San Lazzaro (if coming from Ancona)
Autostrada A13:
- tollgate Bologna-Arcoveggio (if coming from Padova)
Main Roads: S.S. 9 Via Emilia, S.S. 64 Porrettana, S.S. 65 Futa, S.S. 253 San Vitale, S.S. 568 Persicetana, S.S. 569 Bazzanese
Provincial Roads: SP n. 26 Valle del Lavino
Railway stations: stazione Bologna Centrale 
stazione FDP - Suburbana 
Bus stations: Autostazione di Bologna S.p.a. 
Airports: Aeroporto "G. Marconi" di Bologna S.p.a. 
City buses: ATC - Public Transport Bologna 
by car: owing to its central position, Bologna is a crossroads for the main Motorways (A1, A13, A14) and main roads. Once arrived to the city it is advised to leave your car in one of the interexchange parkings , because only citizens residing in the historical center and with a special permission have free access to it 
by train: Bologna is the main railroad junction in Italy, therefore it is crossed by all the main national and international lines. From the Central Station it is possible to reach any area of the city using public transport services
by plane: The international "G. Marconi" airport guarantees, by line flights, a fast connection to the main destinations for passengers and wares. There are several charters connecting Bologna with many European and extra-European destinations on a weekly basis. The special "Aerobus" bus connects the airport with the city Center and with the Central Station
PERIODO DI SVOLGIMENTO: ogni lunedì - martedì - giovedì - venerdì

Visita guidata a piedi di circa due ore per scoprire i segreti di Bologna

* orario invernale > dal 1 ottobre al 31 maggio. ** orario estivo > dal 1 giugno al 30 settembre

PUNTO DI RITROVO: presso I.A.T. - Ufficio Informazioni e Accoglienza Turistica
Palazzo del Podestà - Piazza Maggiore, 1/e

ORARIO lunedì + venerdì > ore 11.00 
martedì + giovedì > inverno* ore 15.00 / estate** ore 16.00

QUOTA DI PARTECIPAZIONE: Euro 13.00 a persona
Euro 10.00 studenti possessori ISIC card
Prima Classe garantisce il servizio per un numero minimo di due partecipanti oppure una persona pagante per due

MODALITA' DI PARTECIPAZIONE: Non è necessaria la prenotazione. 
Per informazioni chiamare 347 8944094

INFORMAZIONI Prima Classe Arte Cultura & Turismo
INDIRIZZO Via del Pratello 97/d - 40122 Bologna
TELEFONO Telefono: 051 8552419 - Cellulare: 347 8944094
(Per la visita in tedesco anche cellulare 335 7128001)
FAX 051 8552419













Show details for [<span class="viewSottoFamiglia">]Abbeys - Monasteries - Sanctuaries[</span><span class="testoBody">] ( 2 docu Abbeys - Monasteries - Sanctuaries ( 2 documenti )
Show details for [<span class="viewSottoFamiglia">]Castles - Towers - Bell towers[</span><span class="testoBody">] ( 2 document Castles - Towers - Bell towers ( 2 documenti )
Show details for [<span class="viewSottoFamiglia">]Chapels - Oratories - Tabernacles[</span><span class="testoBody">] ( 8 docum Chapels - Oratories - Tabernacles ( 8 documenti )
Show details for [<span class="viewSottoFamiglia">]Churches - Baptisteries[</span><span class="testoBody">] ( 20 documenti )[</ Churches - Baptisteries ( 20 documenti )
Show details for [<span class="viewSottoFamiglia">]Monumental and war cemeteries[</span><span class="testoBody">] ( 1 documenti Monumental and war cemeteries ( 1 documenti )
Show details for [<span class="viewSottoFamiglia">]Museums and Galleries[</span><span class="testoBody">] ( 102 documenti )[</s Museums and Galleries ( 102 documenti )
Show details for [<span class="viewSottoFamiglia">]Villas - Historical Residences and Theatres[</span><span class="testoBody">] Villas - Historical Residences and Theatres ( 33 documenti )

City Red Bus - Tourist bus tour of the city

Bologna from a new perspective

The tourist bus tour Giro To gives you the opportunity to discover the beauties, art, monuments and secrets of Bologna. The service, whose route of about 10 km goes through the historical city centre up to San Michele in Bosco, is managed with innovative single deck top less buses and, during the winter, with 20 completely covered seats. The tourist coaches are specially equipped with multilingual audio guides. The ticket Stop & Go is valid for the whole day and enables you to get on and off the bus whenever and wherever you like at the special Girotp stops. Highly qualified staff will welcome and assist the guests on board.

Departure time from the terminal in Viale Pietramellara in front of Bologna Railway Station:
  • from 30/08/2010 to 10/10/2010 > morning 10am - 10.3am - 11am - 11.30am - 12pm - 12.30pm; afternoon 3pm - 3.30pm - 4pm - 4.30pm
  • from 11/10/10 to 30/10/10 > morning 10.30am 11.30am 12.30pm; afternoon 14.30pm 15.30pm
In order to know hours from all the stops see the website >

  • Stazione Centrale / Railway Station
  • Arena del Sole
  • Piazza Nettuno
  • Piazza Maggiore
  • Strada Maggiore
  • Carducci
  • Santo Stefano
  • Piazza Cavour
  • Giardini Margherita
  • San Michele in Bosco
  • Annunziata
  • Via D'Azeglio This stop is suspended at the moment. The new stop is near Via De Carbonesi n. 9.
  • Piazza Malpighi
  • MAMbo (Modern Art Museum)
  • Return to the terminal at the Railway Station (During some Trade Fairs runs departing from the Exhibition center - Piazza Costituzione are also possible)

_Ticket is non-transferable and is valid all day
  • full € 12.00
  • reduction € 6.00 children from 5 to 8, schools, disabled people and their helpers
  • free for children up to 4

For further details and updates

INFORMATION > ATC - Trasporti Pubblici Bologna
Call Center 051 290290 (daily from 7 am to 8 pm)

> City Red Bus
Tel.: 051 350853
Monday to Friday 10am - 1pm and 3pm - 6pm (closed on holidays)




Itinerario cittadino per una mezza giornata a Bologna. Suggerito dall'Ufficio I.A.T

Piazza Maggiore 
E’ il cuore della città ed è il risultato di secolari trasformazioni che la arricchirono via via di importanti edifici. Racchiude in sé la Basilica di S. Petronio e, dalla destra di questo edificio, il Palazzo dei Notai, il Palazzo d'Accursio, il Palazzo del Podestà e la scenografica facciata del Palazzo dei Banchi
Piazza del Nettuno
In marmo e bronzo, fu costruita dal fiammingo Giambologna su progetto di Tommaso Laureti nel 1563. E’ il simbolo del potere papale: come Nettuno domina le acque così il Papa domina il mondo. Ai piedi del Dio sono infatti quattro putti, che rappresentano Gange, Nilo, Rio delle Amazzoni e Danubio, cioè i fiumi dei continenti allora conosciuti.
Piazza del Nettuno- Piazza Re Enzo
Detto Palatium Novum perché aggiunto al Palazzo del Podestà, più antico, fu poi ribattezzato Re Enzo , per essere stato la prigione del figlio dell'Imperatore Federico II, sconfitto dai bolognesi nella battaglia di Fossalta nel 1249. Il palazzo è visitabile in parte: si accede alla corte e di qui si sale ad una loggia panoramica.
Visitabile solo in occasione di mostre ed eventi
Piazza Maggiore 
L'edificio attuale è la ricostruzione quattrocentesca dell'antico palazzo duecentesco. Progettato da Fioravanti fu realizzato in arenaria nel 1483. La torre medievale che si innalza è opera di mastro Alberto: vero capolavoro di ingegneria, non poggia a terra ma sui pilastri del voltone del Podestà.
Visitabile solo in occasione di mostre ed eventi
Piazza Maggiore
Fu l'ultimo edificio eretto nella Piazza: si tratta in realtà di una facciata scenografica per mascherare le viuzze del mercato retrostante. Progettato dal Vignola, risale alla seconda metà del XVI secolo . La facciata si basa su quindici archi , di cui due permettono il passaggio alle vie Clavature e Pescherie.
Visitabile solo dall'esterno.
via Pignattari, 1
Era la sede dell'antica e potente corporazione dei Notai. Si compone di due parti differenti: la prima, verso la Chiesa, fu edificata da Antonio di Vincenzo, la seconda, più recente, da B. Fioravanti verso il 1450. La differenza è riscontrabile nelle bifore. Per gli orari di apertura consulta Elenco delle ville, dimore e dei palazzi storici.
Piazza Maggiore 
Edificata a partire dal 1390 per celebrare la vittoria dei bolognesi sui fiorentini e il Papa, è tempio civico, cioè dei cittadini. Mai completata, i lavori si protrassero fino al XVII secolo. All'esterno facciata in marmo bianco e rosa e mattoni, portale centrale di Jacopo della Quercia, che rappresentò scene del Vecchio e Nuovo Testamento. All'interno: la luminosità della chiesa è dovuta all'orientamento nord-sud. La meridiana, la più grande in un luogo coperto, fu costruita dal geografo Cassini nel XVIII secolo. Tra le cappelle spicca la IV da sinistra (Bolognini) che conserva affreschi di Giovanni da Modena: il pittore rappresentò a sinistra l'Inferno , il Paradiso e l'Incoronazione della Vergine; a destra il viaggio dei Re Magi. Per gli orari di apertura consulta Elenco delle principali chiese d'interesse turistico
Piazza Maggiore, 6
Consta di due nuclei distinti, quello di sinistra , più antico, fu nel XII secolo sede della famiglia Accursio (da cui derivò il nome l'intero edificio), poi della magistratura comunale degli Anziani dal 1336. La torre dell'orologio fu costruita ad opera di A. Fioravanti, nel 1425. La parte di destra, pienamente gotica, è caratterizzata da otto finestre bifore e da una finestrona nella parte bassa, costruita nella metà del Cinquecento da Galeazzo Alessi. Questi edificò altresì l'ingresso trionfale, la cui parte superiore ospita la statua di Gregorio XIII, autore della riforma del calendario. Il palazzo, ora sede del Comune, fu, dal XVI al XIX secolo, sede del Legato papale. All'interno, visitabili la Cappella e la Sala Farnese, la Sala D'Ercole, la Sala del Consiglio Comunale e l'Ex Sala Borsa - Centro della nuova biblioteca comunale dove sono visibili gli scavi archeologici (entrata da Piazza Nettuno). Il palazzo ospità anche due importanti musei d'arte: Museo Morandi - inaugurato nel 1993, e sorto in seguito alla donazione delle sorelle del pittore bolognese, comprende circa 200 opere che coprono l'intera carriera dell'artista dagli anni venti fino alla maturità. La mostra propone acquerelli, acqueforti, disegni e una ricostruzione dello studio di Via Fondazza. Collezioni Comunali D'Arte Antica - Comprendono opere provenineti da raccolte private (Palagi, Pepoli), disposte nell'ex appartamento dei Cardinali Legati e nelle sale Rusconi. Fra le altre, opere del trecento bolognese, di Tintoretto, dei Carracci. Per gli orari di apertura consulta Elenco delle ville, dimore e dei palazzi storici e Elenco dei musei e collezioni.
Piazza di Porta Ravegnana 
Sono il simbolo della città, che peraltro contava nel Medioevo circa una settantina di torri e case-torri. La costruzione della Garisenda fu iniziata intorno al 1120 per festeggiare la cacciata del legato imperiale, ma fu ben presto abbandonata per la pendenza del terreno. Fu allora iniziata l'Asinelli, cosiddetta dal nome della famiglia cui fu affidata. Alta 97 metri (498 gradini), con la Garisenda (47 metri) è sotto costante osservazione. Per gli orari di apertura consulta Elenco delle ville, dimore e dei palazzi storici.
Piazza della Mercanzia, 4
Detto anche LOGGIA DEI MERCANTI. Costruito da Antonio di Vincenzo nel 1384 in cotto e marmo nelle bifore e nel baldacchino. In stile gotico, è caratterizzato da due archi a sesto acuto e, in alto, da un lungo fregio con gli stemmi delle corporazioni cittadine. Le nicchie ospitano a destra e a sinistra i protettori della città, al centro la giustizia. Distrutto dai bombardamenti nella seconda guerra mondiale, è stato ricostruito. Per gli orari di apertura consultaElenco delle ville, dimore e dei palazzi storici.
Via S. Stefano, 24
E’ in realtà un complesso di chiese detto "Santa Gerusalemme", poiché richiama la passione di Gesù. Fu edificata a partire dall'VIII secolo per volontà dei Longobardi che ne fecero la loro chiesa. Da sinistra: chiesa di S. Vitale e Agricola, cosiddetta per le reliquie dei protomartiri bolognesi un tempo qui conservate; chiesa del santo Sepolcro, che custodisce le spoglie di S. Petronio e chiesa di S. Giovanni Battista. All'interno: due chiostri medievali, chiesa della Trinità e museo di S. Stefano. Per gli orari di apertura consulta Elenco delle principali chiese d'interesse turistico.
Piazza Galvani, 1
Fu sede dell'Università di Bologna dal XVI secolo all'arrivo di Napoleone nel 1803: egli trasferì lo Studio a palazzo Poggi (Via Zamboni 33) e trasformò l'Archiginnasio in biblioteca comunale. Il palazzo fu costruito ad opera dell'architetto Francesco Terribilia. All'interno Teatro Anatomico, in legno di cedro e abete, del XVII secolo, fu sede degli esperimenti settori della facoltà di Medicina. Per gli orari di apertura consulta Elenco delle ville, dimore e dei palazzi storici.
Piazza S. Domenico, 13 
La sua costruzione fu iniziata poco dopo la morte del santo (1220circa). La bellezza della chiesa è dovuta soprattutto alla tomba di S. Domenico, all'interno. Fu costruita in vari momenti: il sarcofago (XIII secolo) di Nicola Pisano, Arnolfo di Cambio e allievi, che rappresentarono episodi della vita del santo. Il coronamento (o cimasa) è di Niccolò, detto dopo il capolavoro "Dell'Arca". L'angelo ceriforo di destra è di Michelangelo. Da visitare anche il coro ligneo di Fra Damiano Zambelli (1525 - 45), lo "Sposalizio di S. Caterina" di F. Lippi, il "Crocefisso" di Giunta Pisano e i "Quindici misteri" del Rosario, opera collettiva dei più importanti pittori bolognesi (Cesi, Carracci, Reni, Sirani).
All'esterno: tomba del giurista Rolandino de' Passeggeri, addossata al muro a sinistra la tomba di Egidio Foscherari.
Per gli orari di apertura consulta Elenco delle principali chiese d'interesse turistico.
14 - Via Piella: Torresotto e Finestra con visione del Canale
15 - Ex Ghetto Ebraico
16 - Oratorio di Santa Cecilia
17 - Casa e Corte Isolani: visibile l'esterno
18 - Chiesa Santa Maria dei Servi 
19 - Palazzo Pepoli - Campogrande
20 - Mercato di Mezzo - Antico mercato
21 - Santa Maria della Vita: Oratorio e Chiesa





























Ferrara is in the north of Italy, in Emilia-Romagna, half an hour from Bologna.
Our map shows the A13 Venezia-Bologna motorway (freeway), the motorway branch from Ferrara to Porto Garibaldi, and the SS309 Romea highway, as well as the railways, both Trenitalia and Ferrovie Emilia Romagna. The historic centre of the city is closed to traffic, but there are many car parks (both free and paying), easy to find and convenient for access.

Tourist coaches - Parking and stopping points FERRARA - LOADING - UNLOADING (coaches)

For visitors boarding and leaving on coaches within the area bounded by the city walls, the following three points can be used:

· on the western side of Via Kennedy, coming from Via Piangipane, in the stretch of road after the exit to the "Centro Storico" car park, solely in the area marked "extraurbani", positioned immediately after the bus

stop marked "urbani", i.e. before Via Kennedy joins the newly-constructed roundabout.

· The final stretch of Via Piangipane near the junction with Corso Porta Reno, in the existing bus stop (used only on Fridays by the city buses).

To reach these points from the Ferrara Nord exit of the A13 motorway, use the following roads: Via Eridano-Via Modena - Viale Cavour -Corso Isonzo - Via Piangipane.

For traffic coming from the Ferrara Sud exit of the A13 motorway the quickest route is along the roads named Bologna-Veneziani-Ferraresi-Argine Ducale- Ippolito d’Este-Darsena-Isonzo and then turn right into Via Piangipane;

· Corso Biagio Rossetti on the side opposite Parco Massari, in the existing coach stop. This point can be reached from the Porta Po road junction travelling west-east along Corso Biagio Rossetti.


For parking coaches and coach drivers resting whilst waiting to re-embark passengers, the following areas are available:

· in the southern part of the city, alongside the city walls, the entrance being in Via Darsena, a zone within the Rampari San Paolo (ex- MOF) car and coach park

· Viale Orlando Furioso, on the inside of the city walls in the northern sector of the city During weekdays, a minibus shuttle service operates between the Rampari San Paolo

(ex- MOF) car and coach park and the city centre One ticket (0.50 euro) is valid for the entire day. Frequency every 6-7 minutes from 7.10 a.m. to 8 p.m.

Ferrara Tua parking Viale Manini, 15 - 44100 Ferrara Tel 0532 207484 - Fax 0532 243304